Search This Blog

Wednesday 3 December 2014

Geralyn St Joseph-interviewed by mark antony raines aka ghostman

Aloha! Here is my interview piece. You and many people ask what inspired me and I have to say I am inspired every day. I was and still am inspired by Spirit. After all, isn’t that what inspiration is? To be filled and called to action by God. My Faith is an important motivator for me. By Faith I am not referring to religion, I am talking about true faith – complete trust and confidence in Spirit. Along with that, I am inspired by my child and my parents. I have always been a bit different – more sensitive, more aware. I have always known and had a close relationship with my guardian and guide Gabreal.When I was 10 I decided that I wanted to be a priest. However, being Catholic and a girl, that was not an option. In 1994, when I was in my mid-twenties, I dealt with my first possession and began my journey clearing people and spaces by transmuting negativity and helping souls [ghosts] ascend. I feel it is my vocation to help others using the gifts God has given me. It is my goal to help as many people as I can to live a Joy filled life. I do this through my psychic readings, energy healings, coaching, inspirational talks, classes and books. It is our nature to be happy. We simply need to discover how to live our lives in such a way as to see the beauty of every day. I have recently released two new books: Discover Your Whole Self - Step by Step Guide to Healing Your Self Through the Chakra Energy System: Experience Life at 100%! (Self-Empowerment Series) http://www.amazon.com/Discover-Your-Whole-Self-Self-Empowerment-ebook/dp/B00QFJHM7Y/ Completing the Circle - Path to Self-Empowerment (Self -Empowerment Book 2) http://www.amazon.com/Completing-Circle-Path-Self-Empowerment--mpowerment-ebook/dp/B00QFMN8ZQ And there are many more coming! Let me know if you need anything else. Send me a link when it's up and I will post it. Blessings! Geralyn St. Joseph 808 261-7866 text or talk Check out my Author Page on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Geralyn-St-Joseph/e/B00938QGGM 50 Ways YOU Can change the World; Small Steps for Making the World a Better Place www.VoiceofSpirit.com www.GabrielsTrumpet.net www.SpiritualParents.com www.WholisticUniversity.org www.PsychicinHawaii.com www.HealersinHawaii.com

No comments:

Post a Comment